I feel extremely fortunate over the next couple of months as I’m embarking on an unbelievable adventure which will cause envy throughout my WordPress world. After just getting back from “working” in the Alps, I’m fortunate to have another few things in the pipeline prior to arriving in Canada, where we are emigrating for the foreseeable. I apologise in advance, Canada!
Here’s what the plan is:
- 19th April – 5th May … AUS – BLOODY – STRALIA!
- 10th – 12th May … The king returns to his stomping ground, NICE!
- 16th May – It’s only my birthday, all gifts are welcome!
- 17th – 25th May …. Campervan time around ICELAND!
- 25 – 30th May …. SAN FRAN man…
- 30th May – who the hell knows …. ALASKA!
- Then finally getting to CANADA
I’m truly in an incredibly fortunate position to continue doing what I enjoy. Follow our journey on our social media channels (IG & Facebook), where we will put them to much better use than we are now, as sitting in an office in the heart of Yorkshire is hardly something to tell a story about!
For any of our followers, have you got any tips on these places?
Any recommendations for off the beaten track?
Anybody want to work with us?
Holla at us!